Advanced Course of Study
"Long recognized as a key ingredient for success, professional coaching is a fundamental element to any winning game plan." ~ Frederic M. Hudson, Ph.D.
A life coach or wellness advocate is someone who helps people move forward in life by setting goals that will help them achieve the life and well-being they desire. Learn about the evolution of coaching, core competencies and values, ethics and diversity of being a life coach or wellness advocate. Learn important information every life coach and wellness advocate needs to know and practice. Learn coaching skills for yourself, and then share them with others. Come share your heart with us!
For those who would like to know more about WDC's ADVANCED COURSE OF STUDY to be a LIFE COACH / WELLNESS ADVOCATE, this is a wonderful program and very enlightening. Much of the information taught you won't get in any other program similar to this. If you would like to see our Scope of Work, please let us know or you can visit our website: https://andrea-verity.squarespace.com/advanced-course-of-study.
The class is "live," hands on, and available by Skype if someone is from a distance. There are no pre-recorded videos. We meet every week for three hours for six months. Information is shared not just by the teacher, but by those present. This is the beauty of the program. We learn from each other!
There is an exam for each portion, and a certificate is given for the completed portions (Life Coach and Wellness Advocate).
If you would like to talk to someone who has been through the program or would like more information, please let us know so we can provide this for you.
Come grow with us!
Effective Life Coaching
This course contains practical experience and core competencies to prepare the student for a career as a Life Coach.
In this course, you will learn:
· The economics of the coaching marketplace and what it means to be a life coach
· How to motivate your client to achieve their highest potential
· How to help your client create lasting lifestyle changes
· How to become a highly effective listener and communicator
· How to get people moving so they can accomplish more and enjoy life more each day
· How to help your clients achieve their goals for maximum results
· How to gracefully help your client make better choices
Effective Wellness Advocacy
This course contains practical experience and core competencies to prepare the student for a career as a Wellness Advocate.
In this course, you will learn:
· The economics of the holistic healthcare marketplace and what it means to be a wellness advocate
· How to achieve optimal health and well-being
· How to motivate your client to take charge of their own health and well-being
· How to integrate diet and nutrition into an overall wellness plan
· How to integrate movement and meditation into an overall wellness plan
· How to create a plan to reduce stress
· The relationship of the mind, body, and spirit
· How to handle grief and loss
· “Simple to do” self-healing techniques
This 6-month Advanced Course begins in January and in July of each year. For more information or to enroll in an advanced course of study, call us at 937.806.3231 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHITE DOVE CIRCLE OF LIGHT AND LOVE
Lighting the way for others to follow!