CALENDAR OF EVENTS
View our calendar for all upcoming events. Click on the event details to learn more about each class. For more details on the various classes, visit the Classes / Workshop page. If you would like to be added to our mailing list, e-mail us at email@example.com.
SKYPE - Some classes/workshops may be available via Skype. If you plan to participate in a workshop/class via Skype, please register before class/workshop begins. Payment must be received prior to class. Please make sure your computer has a speaker. Skype software is free and can be downloaded to your computer
Lunchtime ~ Noon - 1 pm Evenings ~ 7-8 pm
- Guided meditations take place at 7pm on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month.
- Silent meditations take place at 7pm on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month.
The evening includes:
- a brief introduction on how to meditate (mainly for those new to meditation),
- a few energy exercises to get our energy in balance,
- a guided or silent meditation, and
- a short prayer to end the session.
Meditation has been practiced for thousands of years around the world with positive results. It is a tool for inner peace and personal transformation. Meditation can improve every aspect of your life, including work, relationships, health and well-being, or developing a character trait, such as courage. The main goal of meditation is to connect with your Highest Self.