1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire period this time around.
2. You learn lessons. You are enrolling in a full-time informational school called "life." Each day in this school, you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant or stupid.
3. There are no mistakes--only lessons. Growth is a process of trial and error and experimentation. The failed experiments are as much a part of this process as the experiments that ultimately work.
4. A lesson is repeated until it is learned. A lesson will be brought to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go on to the next lessons.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does not contain its lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.
6. "There" is no better than "here." When your "there" becomes "here," you will simply obtain another "there" that will again, look better than "here."
7. Others are merely a mirror of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have the tools and resources you need. What you do with the is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie within you. The answer's to life's questions life within you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
10. You will forget all this.
11. You can remember anytime you want to.